15 Insane Weird Deaths Stories
You probably read and heard insane weird deaths stories that are ridiculously unbelievable. Some of these stories are true and some are fictional (like the urban legend thingy). I decided to compile and research about true weird death stories. I managed to come up with 15 weird death stories and I hope to gradually add some more in the days to come.
1. Human spontaneous combustion – this is unexplainable phenomenon where in a human randomly combust without any source or cause. In United States (year 1986), a firefighter named George I. Motts died from human spontaneous combustion. Authorities later found his remains: his rib cage and his skull which seemed to have shrunken from the ignition.
2. Video Game Addiction- in South Korea, a man named Lee died in an internet café. His game addiction caused his death (well it was found out to be heart failure, but you get the picture). Apparently, Lee played long hours and prior to his death he was said to play the video game Starcraft for 50 hours straight with limited breaks.
3. Sex with a tree stunt- A 44 year old man named Kevin Kirkland, died a few hours after fastening himself into a tree trunk. Kevin has drunk vodka and coke with his friend prior to doing his wacky sex stunt. He used ropes to create cuffs and used the props to attach himself to the tree. Unfortunately, the knot was too tight causing himself to get stuck. He tried to escape his home made cuffs, but wasn’t that lucky. Kevin called for help and two neighbors came by to give him a hand (don’t be thinking dirty), the good neighbors covered him up with a coat. An officer later came by to free him from his bondage. The neighbors and the officer have laid him down and that’s when they discovered a cord wrapped around his penis. Kevin Kirkland was brought to the hospital and died a few hours later. Hypothermia and blood loss caused his weird death. It appears that the temperature was freezing cold when he decided to perform his sex act. And during the time, he was trying to free himself out of the ropes– he accidentally cut his wrist attributing to his blood loss.
4. Squirmy wormy in the mouthy- a Singaporean man was complaining of stomach pain and after several hours, he suddenly died. Chokdar Bazlu a 26 year old construction worker died suddenly, the hospital doctor later noticed a 30 cm worm inside Bazlu’s mouth. Dr. Wong, Chokdar Bazlu’s attending physician suspected that the construction worker has suffered parasitic infestation. According to the dead man’s friend he was a good boy, sadly his life was cut short.
What a pesky wormy!?
5. The chimney death- A doctor in Bakersfield California, tried to get into her boyfriend’s house by using the chimney as her point of entry. Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, 49 years old died in the chimney. Her body was discovered by the house care taker.
6. Death by Butt Injection- a 20 year old young woman from England died after getting a silicone butt injection. The risky procedure was performed at the Philadelphia Hotel. It seems like the young lady has set her appointment online with a New Jersey woman (who was later brought in by the police for questioning). The 20 year old victim, Claudia Audesei, travelled to Philly to have buttocks enhancements. 12 hours after the silicone was injected into her butt, Audesei started to experience chest pains. She was then brought to the hospital by the paramedics and later on died. According to the medical examination, the liquid silicone entered the victim’s vascular system resulting to her death.
7. Tongue Piercing Death- A UK woman named Amanda Taylor died because of septicaema (blood poising). Amanda, decided to have her tongue pierced at a shop called Cardiff shop. She developed septicaema two days after she had her tongue pierced. The shop actually has nothing to do with her death. It was just bad timing, it was found out that Amanda was suffering from sore throat and tonsillitis. The bacteria which caused her tonsillitis entered her blood stream through the tongue piercing.
8. Toilet Brush in the Butt-this next weird death story occurred in the UK. A 35 year old mother named Cindy Corton, was impaled with a toilet brush handle. The 6 inch long, toilet brush got inside her butt through a freak accident. Corton, fell in her friend’s bathroom back in 2005, she was said to be drunk. The doctors have performed X-Rays, but have missed to see the toilet brush handle. Corton, went under two unsuccessful surgeries in 2007, but because she was in pain she decided to go on a third surgery in 2009. She was told the next surgery could be fatal, but she agreed anyway. The surgery took 10 hours and sadly, Cindy Corton died due to blood loss.
9. Death caused by Neck Massager- In December 2010, Michelle Ferrari-Gegerson a 37 year-old doctor was pronounced dead after an accidental strangulation. Her husband found her on the bedroom floor right next to the neck massager. Her husband called 911 and authorities has investigated the case. They then found out that the neck massager got tangled with the victim’s necklace. The investigator did not disclose what type of neck massager was used.
10. Death by Chewing Gum Explosion- Our next insanely weird death story is about the unfortunate death of a 25 year old, Ukranian chemistry student.
It was reported that his (Ukranian Chem. Student) relatives heard a loud pop. When they entered his room, they found him already dead and saw that part of his lower face was blown off (his jaw perhaps). Investigation soon revealed that the late student has been habitually dipping his chewing gum in citric acid (seems like he was using citric acid to keep the flavor in his chewing gum). However, the citric acid did not cause the chewing gum explosion; he actually mistakenly dipped his chewing gum into another chemical substance (some kind of explosive). Thus, the chewing gum explosion happened.
11. Caleb “Flip” Kors, a 10-year-old street performer has died after accidentally hanging himself in his bedroom. He was famous for his juggling, magic and acrobatic tricks at the weekly farmers market in Bellingham, Washington, and he was found next to some acrobatic equipment.
The young boy was found hanging in his parents’ garage. And just to be fair, his parents have been telling him not to look at the websites. However, the boy’s curiosity and obsession has overpowered him and sadly, he died because of that.
12. Lightning Bra Attraction- In 1999, two Thai women went under the tree to cover themselves during a thunderstorm. Regrettably, the two ladies were wearing bras with under wires, these under wires served as conductors and thus the unfortunate event occurred. They were both struck with lightning and instantly died.
13. Eel in the anus|Prank gone wrong- After a night of drinking, friends of a local Chinese man decided to pull a prank. The prank incidentally involved a 50 centimeters Asian Swamp Eel and the Chinese man’s anus. The victim was admitted to the hospital and the doctor was puzzled as to how the eel got into the man’s anus. Consequently, the eel has done so much damage in the man’s internal organs. Later on the dead man’s friends told their story and that, they were pulling a joke on their friend by inserting the 50 centimeters Asian Swamp Eel inside his rectum.
14. Water Intoxication- a 28 year old mom named Jennifer Strange, died in 2007 because of water intoxication. Strange joined a radio station’s water drinking competition hoping to win the price for her kids (the price was a Nintendo Wii game system). The contest was conducted to see how many water bottle the competitors could drink without bathroom breaks. At the time, the contestants were given 8 ounces of water bottle each, which was to be taken every 15 minutes. Before her death one of her co-workers said that Strange was complaining about her head, she then went home and that was the last time they heard from her. This is probably, the saddest weird death story that I have researched. A mom wishing to win a Nintendo Wii for her kids—may she rest in peace!
15. Too Much Laughter- this is my last weird death story, whew! It finally came to this one. It took me awhile to research everything, so I hope you’ll be forgiving cause this last one might be a little to classic. This story happened eons ago (this is the oldest story among the 15), back in third century B.C. The Greek stoic philosopher Chrysippus died from laughing too hard. According to historical records, he gave his donkey wine and he just started laughing hysterically after seeing his donkey try to feed on Ficus Carica (in layman’s term Ficus Carica is fig- I just think Ficus Carica sounded cooler than fig).
There you have it our 15 weird death stories. Let us know what you think (send us your comments)! If you have, any weird stories to share don’t hesitate to contact us or leave us a comment